There’s nothing good happened today except for new added blog opportunities. But the entire day was really a bad one since I suffered again from eye strain. It frequently happens to me and it feels really bad when I’m at it. This afternoon I slept in the office for about an hour just to rest my eyes from staring at the PC monitor. But when I woke up and tried to read something, my vision had become blurry that made me panic. I guess it’s really time for eyeglasses. But I would still want to look fashionable with it. So I browsed through the web and found a Great Discovery: Zenni Optical. Yes, I considered Zenni Optical $8 Rx Glasses as the Best Thing Found: Zenni Optical. If you want to replace that ordinary eyeglasses that you’ve been wearing for years or your vision is blurry just like me, you better check it out too.

0 comments: