zwani.com myspace graphic comments

Today, May 8, 2008 is my hubby's birthday! Yipee! He's now 24 years old. Tumatanda ka na hubby nyahaha! So what's for today? Well, I was actually planing days before his birthday that we'll be having a simple pool party. It was actually a surprise gift from me. But since I've already talked to his cousins about the plan, they forgot to zip their mouth when hubby came home, arrrggghhh! I knew it from the start that he won't like it. He hate spending too much for himself, even if it's for his birthday. Sigh!

Anyway, I just gave him a new Puma sneakers as my gift. I hate his fave Chuck Taylor sneakers. Well, he likes my gift so no need to argue, lolz!


Mah gift for his 24th birthday...

So today, we'll just go out for a date (kiligar hahaha!) We decided to watch a movie at the theater, a 'lil shopping and dine out. I'll also buy him a cake so he can make a wish and blow his candle...Yey! And oh, a cake would be a good "pulutan" for tonight. Yes! We're going to celebrate here (yes, right here)...2 pairs of beer bottles will do, a lampshade on and with background music. Oh how romantic! I know he'll love it...

So till here for now peeps...I'll be having my date with hubby (kiligar nyahahaha!)
ciao!


zwani.com myspace graphic comments




0 comments: